WTB frame, steve potts

Thats very nice :cool:
He's also got this Klein
5375_12.JPG

I've looked at this few times(the wtb), i like it but i can't imagine running that much seatpost :shock: I know its possible, and its the way it was designed, but it just seems wrong :roll:
Plus it would mean selling the Bonty, i don't think i could be bothered with the hassle :roll:

Does anyone have a full geometry chart for one of these (head and seat angles, top, seat and head tube lengths, wheelbase, chainstay and front centre, BB height)?

Everyone who's ridden one seems to rate them really highly, but I'd be intrigued to see the specs to understand what it is that makes them so special.

gump":fo2r4y5v said:
thought about a punt, but put off by the disc only tab on chainstay

:?

you can get adapters so you can run conventional style IS mount disc calipers. TFM1160, the only disc brake equipped fat chance titanium ever made had this older chainstay disc mount.

I know of a steve potts canti brake frameset in light metallic green thats for sale if anyones interested :)

Simon":6vrobh4p said:
Does anyone have a full geometry chart for one of these (head and seat angles, top, seat and head tube lengths, wheelbase, chainstay and front centre, BB height)?

Everyone who's ridden one seems to rate them really highly, but I'd be intrigued to see the specs to understand what it is that makes them so special.

I think its the build quality rather than the angles that are SOO famed.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the links to those disc adaptors. I've just brought a frame with a 22mm disc mount (which I suppose makes it retro?) and I was going to buy the A2Z, but I'll get the other one now because it looks a bit meatier.

Back