King Kahunna and clearout

thrustyjust":3qwxoxcf said:
1/ 19 inch King Kahunna '97.JUst been polished up and new decals from Gil.It has a disc mount welded on by Omega cycles,makes it a bit more versatile in my opinion.Measurements are 16 inch centre to top and 570mm centre to centre on the top tube.fab condition,just after a lot of heartsearching will try here before fleabay.I would like £350 for it,so priced to sell.

What's the frame number?

Yep, couple a times now. No reply. Doesn't seem to have posted anywhere else either so presume everything is still for sale...

Sorry about not getting back to you all.No internet access yesterday and strangely it is working today.I have replied to all who mail me at thrustyjust at hotmail dot com.It is the only way I can mail piccies as they are too big for this site.I have dibs on the wheels,handlebars,stem,pedals ,Sti's so far.So mail me and will sort the piccies.Sorry about leaving you all like that,Justin

Ededwards,There is 2 pairs of brakes to make enough for one bike,if that makes sense,
Andrewl the frame number is K19065
marcmonkey,mail me at thrustyjust at hotmail dot com and we'll sort it out.

Items that are left,so hurry up and buy them.Nearly all gone!!!
2/ Rockshox Sid Sl's Dual air 1 1/8th.Steerer length is 189mm.V brake and disc tab.These are almost mint.Have been inspected by Tim Flooks,who also put new decals on them.There was a little bit of corrosion around the bridge hole,which has been treated and a touch up of silver paint applied.It is not visible from the front and they work perfectly with new seals also installed.Looking for £95

4/ Ti handlebar.No rise and have slight setback.Including shims width 550mm.Looking for £25

7/M950 XTR front mech 31.8mm top pull,used but no pivot wear,good condition £15
8/Corratec Diamant semi slick tyres.Yellow tread,very quick and different.Kevlar beaded and only £15
9/Ritchey WCS pedals Ti axles work well,bit scruffy.Comes with new cleats and screws etc £15

11/Ringle seatpost NOS.Only fitted to frame and then taken out.May still have the packaging.Colour is silver £30
12/Ringle stem,colour silver.Approx 5 deg rise and is 135mm long.Has a small scratch on the handlebar clamp.Used £20
13/One paair of M950 XTR and one pair of M951 XTR V brakes.All in very good condition.as new pads,£35 the two sets.

I think this is about all.Collection maybe prefered for some items,so have not put postage on anything,but will be at cost at the post office.I have to original receipt for the Kona frame.Please direct your e-mails to thrustyjust at hotmail dot com,as I have pictures of all except the sti's at the moment.Cheers

Back