Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

I too am after some of those rather nice Dyanmax forks for my MT4 build..
- bsurf - I'd be keen to see pics of your find and if anything comes available please pm me!!

Hello all
I'm bit of a newbe to this great site and to Raleighs .Any way I have just bought a Raleigh ATB/MTB Dyna-tech :D it is silver / black and I think it's a Ogre XT ,which would be nice to respray and bring it back to its former glory . There are no Raleigh or Dyna-tech stickers on it athe moment apart from the Titanium sticker at the bottom of the seat frame. Has anybody got a printed or scaned picture of the lettering so I could get my mate to make a set of stickers / stencels or is there a sticker guru on this site? I have seen some for sale on ebay but they are just a black outlie.

Also is the black on the frame just black as mine is coloured metalic black?
Sorry to ask so many questions
Just its a new toy
Thanks
Any help will be most appreciated :D

Welcome to the site RR :D
Sounds like your frame could be an MT-4? - this has metalic champagne/silver main tubes with metalic black lugs, head tube and rear triangle.. there are subtle coloured flakes in the black.
There's a few on the site, -check out PDL's on pg3 and Chasers on pg6 of this thread. baj also has one in the gallery ;)

Hi Ferrus
Thanks for the info,so it's a MT-4 then,same as chasers. So it's posible it is the original paint work , I might just get some MT-4 & Dyna-tech decals to tart it up a bit as the paint isn't too bad. I'll post a photo and spec in a bit.
Thanks again RR

XC50 hybrid

New to this forum - found you searching for info about my Dyna Tech XC50 hybrid.

I've owned this bike from new since 1990, bought it in a sale in the Raleigh shop in Surbiton. I used it a lot when I lived in London but not much for the last 10 years

Anyone know anything about these, I can't find anything about it anywhere...

Re: XC50 hybrid

holmes":f82ij97o said:
New to this forum - found you searching for info about my Dyna Tech XC50 hybrid.

I've owned this bike from new since 1990, bought it in a sale in the Raleigh shop in Surbiton. I used it a lot when I lived in London but not much for the last 10 years

Anyone know anything about these, I can't find anything about it anywhere...

Is it one of the yellow ones?

If poss would i be able to join this thread, As of tomorrow will own a Raleigh Thunder Road form 89/90/91 era.

I would love to see some pictures of your thunder road.

I have been looking for a raleigh from that group on ebay for a while now. Moonshine/Blueridge/Thunder Road etc

Back