The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannondale SuperDownhill Moto Forks

Thanks Lewis.

On a seperate note, I have a set of Cannondale Downhill Forks and would appreciate knowing their worth. They are called Head Shox Superdownhill moto.

I intend to sell them to buy some nice Pace forks. They are in excellent condition (hold air, no dings, no stanchion wear etc etc)

Pictures attached.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,235
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,235
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,235
Re: Black RTS Frame

stu76":kmu3hcmz said:
After a ride this morning I've decided that this is definitely too small for my lanky body...... Not sure how much to ask though and prices seem to vary on here.

Its a 1993 RTS 18" (ctc) US built 6061 (flat end cap)- front triangle is in good condition except a small patch of paint is missing with a very slight dent - hardly noticeable. Rear is from another 93 RTS and has some scratches etc. Shock & bushings seem fine, a bit of noise every now and then - from the eyelet I think.

I'd like to sell frame only, but will make some of the other parts available too...

Cheers

stu

£80 - 120?

Been going hot and cold on this 1991 17" frame Clockwork since i built it, was wondering what interest i'd get in a sale.

Recent re-spray/re-sticker (93 spec stickers), unused offroad since so is still mint, stem and bars have been re-done white since the pic, should have new Stalk and HotRod stickers soon, kit is mostly LX 560 with XT 735 shifters and mechs, nice black Flite saddle, good STX headset, NC17 Treker pedals, 150mm white Stalk stem, good 1.95 Wildgrippers, new cables, 12-23 road cassette, chain, blocks etc, bike rides and runs great, just the front hub being slightly rough.

Would i be pushing it asking £300 +post ?

stickers.jpg

jimihendrix":2qmm1l9l said:
Been going hot and cold on this 1991 17" frame Clockwork since i built it, was wondering what interest i'd get in a sale.

Recent re-spray/re-sticker (93 spec stickers), unused offroad since so is still mint, stem and bars have been re-done white since the pic, should have new Stalk and HotRod stickers soon, kit is mostly LX 560 with XT 735 shifters and mechs, nice black Flite saddle, good STX headset, NC17 Treker pedals, 150mm white Stalk stem, good 1.95 Wildgrippers, new cables, 12-23 road cassette, chain, blocks etc, bike rides and runs great, just the front hub being slightly rough.

Would i be pushing it asking £300 +post ?

stickers.jpg

i always find that the old retail trick works. £300 sounds expensive, but £295 sounds like a bargain. also i know its annoying but will always make more money splitting.

hoegaardenadds1":1zd029gt said:
i always find that the old retail trick works. £300 sounds expensive, but £295 sounds like a bargain. also i know its annoying but will always make more money splitting.

I'll make it a bargain once in a life time clossing down sale 299.95 then :LOL:, would'nt split it, if it does'nt sell i'll keep it, just would really need the £300 to be worth letting it go and the absolute limit for nice Clockworks seems to be £250 unless exceptional with Pace's and M900 etc.

Will wait till i get the stickers for the bars/stem and stick it in the for sale section anyway ;)

Any point in me trying to repair my Hope M4's? Are they worth anything for sale? I've not used them in a couple of years so I'm assuming the seals have gone... Any thoughts?

Attachments

• SL381345.JPG
    SL381345.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,113
TEAM ISSUE HOPE GREEN QR's
Brand new, never used, one has a wee scuff on the rear

Will see if anyone here fancies them before popping on E-Bay
HOW MUCH ?? :D :D
29032010567.jpg

29032010570.jpg

proflex 2000

Hi!
a friend of mine dropped this Proflex in my garden yesterday knowing that I might like it... I might like to sell it!

I dig the funky STX RC components, but I'm not crazy about that frame geometry.

Is it worth putting it for sale and almost certainly ship it outside of Switzerland?

How much is a fair price? the frame looks good.

thanks! as always

b

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back