USERNAMES!!!

i have a kona and i am a dad

easy really

my wife has a gt so she would be gtmum and my lad has a garyfisher...you get the picture

Mine's the calibre of my favourite rifle (my other hobby). Chose the name on a shooting forum :).

P1000001.png

Name choice

Met the tester/developer from Avon tyres the night before I did a track day on my Aprilia at Darley Moor. On the strength of his knowledge and the fact he bought me and my wife lots of beer on his expense account, the next set of tyres I bought for my bike were Avon Azaros.
Used Azaro as a log in for various sites ever since.

Mine's really simple, as I live in Cannock, I ride Cannock Chase all the time... Hence 'Chaser'

It also kinda describes what I had to do when I started mountain biking with my more experienced mountain bike mates Nick and James.

Cheers,

Chaser [Ian]

Imagine the music to 'Our song' from Radio 1 circa 1990...

When I was very small I had a condition which required bone grafts on my ankles. I spent about 2 years of my first 4 in plaster.

I have never really been able to move my ankles much as they are kind of fused. As a direct result I have no calf muscles.

Matt Watch, a seriously good rider BITD who worked at Ralph Colman Cycles in Taunton (and I belive had a near miss at a pro career) christened me this in about 1992 (originally behind my back and I suspect with less than good intent!) but it soon became light hearted.

When it came time to choose a name for here I though it fitted perfectly, embrace my old nick-name in the spirit of the time!

I've been on Computer Forums since, well when computer forums began. I thought then that i'm bound to ask a load of questions and people are bound to say he's a "paininthe" so in a self deprecating way, i'll get in first. I have been "Oneflewover" for a while aswell.

I think mine's pretty self explanatory. I've used it for years on stw and mlehworld, but a new race team's just pinged up with the same name. No connection though.

Malicious Afterthought was the name of the character I played in the MMORPG EvE Online. I grew fond of him so it has kinda stuck. It gets abbreviated to "MaliA", or "Mali" at times.

Hi, i'm Sergio from Italy, my Nickname comes from Extralite, Italian brand of light components and Sgrilli, an Italian comedian
Extra+Sgrilli :LOL:

Back