Corrieyairack Saturday 3rd July

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone fancy the Corrieyairack this July? I'm in for it with a mate from Edinburgh :oops: but need another two bods to form the team proper - one to compete and one to act as marshall (and get all beers and accommodation quarters provided for helping at the event)

Yes its a charity ride but bloomin' good fun. Many folk seem to think its a toughy but I've completed it 3 times recently and well - you all know what i'm like :LOL:

Race is approx half off road and half on tarmac, approx 45 miles in total.

Or, like 10UTB we might field a range of macretro teams if enough interest.

Format is usally as follows:

Friday afternoon/evening - arrive at Kincraig and pitch camp, load bikes on transporters etc and have some beer
Saturday - 3 competitors race and 4th team member (steward) carries out marshalling duties as directed by race management
Followed by R&R, Free Ceileidh on site, and have some beer :p
Sunday - debunk and retire homewards, tired but happy :D

Anyone up for it? See link below for more details. Its good fun, honest :twisted:

:cool:

Forgot to mention the FREE post race masage by lycra clad lovelies of the Opposite Gender :cool:

RobMac - excellent - will be in touch :D I suspect you're a darned site fitter than me (not difficult)

EDIT - just noticed your sig - matey from Embra also pilots a Rock Lobster in these circumstances, usually ;)

Might just have to get me Explosif built up for this one :twisted:

Robmac has helpfully volunteered :twisted: to marshall on this as one of "The Handsome Brothers" :LOL: so along with two non RBers we have a team :D Big ups to Robmac :p

let me know if any of you want to provide a wee donation to the charity ;) (gets less able folk into the great world of outdoor activities and so on)

R - you should get paperwork through this week. Can sort travel arrangements at 10 UTB.

Developments:

Team member has suffered injury and is switching to marshalling duties.

So Mr RobMac steps in to take up the challenge - him and meeself are therefore MacRetro half of team so we'll think of youse all when we're flying down the hairpins :shock:

I'll be on this......
DSCN1302.jpg

must dig out the Ecurie M stickers :D

Back