1999 STS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevhl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just bought this off a friend, not actually seen it yet but it'll be with me very soon! My intention is to split her up to use some of the bits for other projects, and sell on at least the frame and forks... but we'll see what happens when she arrives!

Attachments

• DSC02315 web.jpg
    DSC02315 web.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,059
Shock size

Hi, I've just one of these, and it came with a non-standard rear shock. Once you have the bike could you please measure the eye to eye of the rear shock for me. It's very hard to get his information in New Zealand and the internet hasn't proved helpful yet.
Much appreciated

The frame and forks were spoken for within a couple of days of opening this thread I'm afraid... if anything happens I'll let you know!
I've still not got it yet, it's in the North East and a colleague was supposed to be up there a few weeks back but the meeting was cancelled. Previous owner is a good friend though, so it's just a case of one of us getting the time to sort it out. Not so trusting of couriers!

Please don't use readers bikes as a platform for selling a bike not even in your posession. That is certainly not what it's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back