Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Once again, I will say, that I must be the luckiest guy in the world as I have never had a Kooka item that I have owned nor have I ever known someone personally that had anything Kooka fail or break.
I have run at least 7 pairs of cranks, 3 pairs of levers(crap, but they never broke), and 1 stem and they were all fine.
I have a set of cranks on a SS cross bike right now and they are great.
Maybe it could be operator error?:)

Don't worry Gearless allot of these comments have more to do with a "North of Watford you sourthern softy rich Git" thing than are/were Kooka cool.
Like an Alpha: bad design over priced unreliable.........but cool.

Neil G":3trzdird said:
IMO Kooka sums up everything that was crap about MTB including the type of people that brought that stuff BITD :D
Couldn't have put it better myself!

The question isn't were wankers riding around with Kooka or did Kooka make wankers go riding around.......Neil.....s.
It's was it cool and of course it was.

I owned as set of levers for years, they worked fine and sold them on here. I have had lots of other stuff break X lite top line Nuke .

Lid":584i9ufo said:
The question isn't were wankers riding around with Kooka or did Kooka make wankers go riding around.......Neil.....s.
You think the two things aren't related?
Lid":584i9ufo said:
It's was it cool and of course it wasn't.
I've fixed that for you ;-)

Lid":3i4oj6w1 said:
Don't worry Gearless allot of these comments have more to do with a "North of Watford you sourthern softy rich Git" thing than are/were Kooka cool.
Like an Alpha: bad design over priced unreliable.........but cool.

lol

I'm from down south and still think it was a pretty naff brand....the phrase 'all the gear and no idea' springs to mind.

I think the fact that these types of people rode this stuff makes it deeply uncool regardless of what it looks like lol

Hey if you Guys think that you can crack a few jokes and i will just......
Well actually if you crack a few jokes.....
Ok lets just do jokes i like that alot.

It still surprises me that the majority of the comments on the thread are in the uncool camp, yet the vote is so heavily in favour of cool?

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm from the South and I've never rated Kooka - it does look good, but it's expensive and it breaks. To my mind that is uncool

BarneyRubble":3vz72awx said:
It still surprises me that the majority of the comments on the thread are in the uncool camp, yet the vote is so heavily in favour of cool?

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm from the South and I've never rated Kooka - it does look good, but it's expensive and it breaks. To my mind that is uncool

That's what I don't get as well, IMO some of the harshest comments I've seen towards a brand on this poll

Back