• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Neil":2sbb8qkx said:
Neil G":2sbb8qkx said:
skinnyboy":2sbb8qkx said:
It was always the "daddys got a porsche" twats that had this BITD, watching them trying to get round Leisure Lakes with a broken stem always made me laugh as we breezed past them on our trusty non bling bikes. Jewellery is for girls, remember that you pooftahs!
Nail on the head :D
Wins the award for the most modern, metrosexual, politically correct posting of the year ;-)

haha even My posts are retro

Not cool, it was badly designed and engineered - the kind of stuff that gave CNC parts such a bad reputation. It didn't have to be this way.. compared to Rachas, Avid Ultimates or Paul's Love Levers are a job done properly.

Cool Kooka

Back in the early 90's Kooka were my first diversion from Middleburn on my Pace. As I had changed it from a red bits to yellow, Kooka were the only ones good enough to provide me with matching yellow cranks in magura yellow!!!! Totally off the wall and defo cool.

Wow. 63% cool. :roll:

First cheap Konas and Marins, and now the most craptastic boutique brand of them all goes up on the wall?!? I think the next candidate for cool wall voting should be, The Cool Wall. :?

utahdog2003":i5madcom said:
Wow. 63% cool. :roll:

First cheap Konas and Marins, and now the most craptastic boutique brand of them all goes up on the wall?!? I think the next candidate for cool wall voting should be, The Cool Wall. :?

lol, that made me chuckle!

IMO Kooka sums up everything that was crap about MTB including the type of people that brought that stuff BITD :D

Latest posts

Back