onza ho ti spuds

Got a set of these on each of my bikes. Never had any issues with them whatsoever - love 'em!

I used to use these when they first came out as they were lighter than my shimano ones.

I used to have loads of trouble with the elastomers getting hard when it was cold and couldnt get my feet out.

decided to go back to shimano in the end.

Still using my old dx ones from way back 92 I think it was.
Looking beaten now but still fine.

Got my first pair when out in 92 or so on my GT. Started with the clear which was stupid so went to the black - this was the opposite extreme and I couldn't get my feet out... Changed to the blue which were perfect and are what I have run on them all since. Think you juct needed to experiment a bit which was no biggy. Never experienced the elastomers hardening in winter though or slackening in summer, but have heared from others that this happened to them. Maybe Onza changed the compounds or something, not sure.

I had a pair and loved them. never had any problems. What can go wrong? no moving parts, perfect. nothing can brake. Not like the springs on my crank bros. :cry:

Have a pair of pretty battered ti ones in my toolbox with new cleats and spare elastomers. Used to swear by them when I lived in sunny Cheltenham but a move to muddy South Wales in '98 meant more time swearing at them. I've ridden flats ever since. The blue elastomers did match my bike a treat though ;)

Back