RC200 single speed updates

MRGRUMPY

Senior Retro Guru
This is my winter bike,seems to have been used a lot recently,for some reason!
Recently fitted some 1993 RC35s,Syncros stem,and today,some Magura HS33 Racelines,bike rides really well,even with a 36-16 gear.
Really must get round to making some single speed dropouts,as the chain tensioner is really shite.
I think the frame is an F3 or F4,as it has a 1" head tube,round set tube,but the square seat clamp,and has unfortunately had a disc mount added to the chain stay at some point.:D :D

Attachments

• bars.JPG
    bars.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,187
  • forks.JPG
    forks.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,187
  • maguras.JPG
    maguras.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,187
  • red bike.JPG
    red bike.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,187
Looks great, I've always had a soft spot for these bikes.

I have some bolt in single speed / disc drop outs and some 1" RC31 forks so you could run normal discs if you was interested?

Cheers
Steve

Nice ride Carl. I've always liked this colour Pace frame.

If Steve cant help on the dropout situation, contact Gil (member gil_m) as I believe he stocks them. This is his website www.thecycleshed.co.uk

Very nice :cool: , I am building a red F7 at the moment as a singlespeed to commute to work on mine came with ss drops your welcome to loan them if you wanted to get someone to fabricate you some.

I believe Gil is the man for SS dropouts. I have a set he made or got made and they are top quality.

He is also a pace guru.

[Hijack]

Mr. Grumpy, did you get my PM about those 19mm bearings & BB cups?

Could possibly do with slightly more modern forks, F7 running very early RC35's is wrong for me. Should be looking for RC36's or better still proclass forks with the longer travel.

Even better still, some of the rare limited edition Eddie Irvine/Ferrari anno Red Proclass forks...if your interested I have some spare ;)

Think these are the ones your after :)

Drop me a PM if you need a set

Attachments

• Pace SS Disc Dropouts.jpg
    Pace SS Disc Dropouts.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,012
  • Pace SS Dropouts.jpg
    Pace SS Dropouts.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,012
Back