Putting toe in water PACE RC 200F7

mikeeb

Dirt Disciple
Hello all

I have a re RC200 F7 in pretty good condition, one or two marks, correct Hope C2 rear brake, IS adapter and would probably come with 2006 Pace RC36 forks (a pair of the 300 limited edtion ones 6ish months warranty). I'm thinking about moving on from her. What would she be worth?

Any thoughts?

Hate to say it but Pace frames dont really make much these days. Shame.

Id say your be lucky to get £345 for all that lot.

Maybe these will go higher in time.

What size? I'm interested in an XL if one ever comes up (seem to have missed the two that went through eBay recently).

Yeah, agree. I think I got £330 for my F6 in excellent condition three years ago. Now I realise that was pretty good actually. But I think there seem to be a few around, so they have dropped a bit since then.

But I'd go with Jez's market observations. He is a bike price barometer after all. ;)

p.s...if it's an 18in, I know someone that may well want it.

Ha!

I own a mint F4 with full ti bolt kit and have had 3 or so red F8s pass through my hands in my time.

I think Ive sold the red F8s for £220, £280 and £320 depending on condition.

Hi Wu

Yes it is an 18''. Have a word with that person. I think £345 is a bit low with the forks as they are only 6 months old would probabaly split in that case judging the prices on Fleebay

I think the f7 / f8 is a wierd one really - kinda stuck between two camps. Those after a 'retro' Pace would look for (ideally) an rc100, followed by an rc200 upto f4. Then you've got those who ideally want an rc300 and the f7 is a bit too old for them. Just me thinking allowed really, not wanting to upset anyone or owt but just having noticed that there does seem to be a lull / merky water patch when in comes to Pace frames.

Guess it's partly due to the fact that they were built over such a long period - can any other frame claim to have been fundamentally unaltered from conception (save; geometry, butting, rear stays bends, bosses, seat clamp, seat tube form /materials...)

Oh heck - what have the Romans ever done for us...?

Back