FS. Klein Quantum II

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
As part of the epic clearout its time to shift my road bike. Its only seen a few short wheezy sessions on the turbo trainer since I bought it.

I think its a 52cm frame but will check this evening. It has new Fulcrum wheels, Campy Veloce/Centaur 30 speed drivetrain and Campy Mirage brakes, bontrager finishing kit and a rather nice dort research saddle.
Paint is very good but has a tiny bit of paint bubbling around the cable exits and some on the fork crown. There are no scratches to speak off and all in all it is very very tidy indeed. I suspect the campy drivetrain has done very little work as its all as new.

I would like to get back the £350 plus postage that I paid for it.

That manky bar tape and the exploding rear gear cable have been changed since the pics were taken btw :oops:

Attachments

• !BfBzym!BGk~$(KGrHqYH-CQEri+VbhCbBK+vHSi0f!~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzym!BGk~$(KGrHqYH-CQEri+VbhCbBK+vHSi0f!~~_3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2,150
  • !BfBzvi!!2k~$(KGrHqYH-D4ErgmHTzgzBK+vHKNT8g~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzvi!!2k~$(KGrHqYH-D4ErgmHTzgzBK+vHKNT8g~~_3.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,150
more pics...

Attachments

• !BfBzpnwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CwErfUh1,+SBK+vG6Gf!w~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzpnwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CwErfUh1,+SBK+vG6Gf!w~~_3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,148
  • !BfBzpnwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CwErfUh1,+SBK+vG6Gf!w~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzpnwBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CwErfUh1,+SBK+vG6Gf!w~~_3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,148
  • !BfBzcpQ!mk~$(KGrHqYH-DIErncNhOGMBK+vGWMiNw~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzcpQ!mk~$(KGrHqYH-DIErncNhOGMBK+vGWMiNw~~_3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,148
last few

Attachments

• !BfBzZRw!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-EEErf+3cGqTBK+vGNhHhw~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzZRw!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-EEErf+3cGqTBK+vGNhHhw~~_3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,146
  • !BfBzfe!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-EUErgzZ7NkhBK+vGeFl5!~~_3.jpg
    !BfBzfe!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-EUErgzZ7NkhBK+vGeFl5!~~_3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,146
Si, How bad is the bubbling ? And can you give me the top tube length please? :D

Cheers

Dave

Could I have dibbs until we get confimation of the top tube size and my mate has a look at it. Could be ideal for the big feller :D

Hi
paint bubbling is minimal and I only noticed it when I gave it a polish the other week- always better to mention stuff though I find.
Measurements are seat tube 52cm ctt and toptube is 53cm ctc.
Dibs has been taken via PM earlier today but is pending a shipping quote to Oz. Will keep you posted.

Cheers for the update, After heavy discussions my mate has decided to look at another project :D Still kinda tempted myself if your Oz man falls through.

Back