2008 Moots Rigormootis (update 28th april)

tintin40":1lsyxxkg said:
The welds are amazing. :cool: What workmanship. :cool:

i know mate, i have the bike in the bedroom and was sitting there staring at it earlier, awesome :shock: :LOL:

saltyman":gfpbfe57 said:
tintin40":gfpbfe57 said:

i know mate, i have the bike in the bedroom and was sitting there staring at it earlier, awesome :shock: :LOL:

You do that to. I'm always staring at my two bikes. The wife catches me. She says i look like i have gone in to anther world :LOL: I have a country of sunshine and 25 degrees :LOL:

saltyman":1vvz5rgr said:
tintin40":1vvz5rgr said:

Bikes that make you do that are pretty special, you must be very happy with it!

Struggling to keep up with you Rich !! ....another bike ! That does look absolutely awesome though ! .....enjoy :D :cool:

ordered some DMR V12 MAG flats today, the 434g ones as i have had them and loved them on various other bikes.

looking for a moots stem and post, but these are rare and expensive.....£300 and £200 :LOL:

unsure if i should stay with the H bars or go flats for offroading........maybe stick the tyres on the sannie and get some lightweight xc ones.

loving this bike, been riding it every day!

That is a lovely bike! I absolutely love the looks of it.

P.S. I have a set of new spinergy in my living room. Everytime I walk by I have to spin them! :)

saltyman":1e4wotjv said:
ordered some DMR V12 MAG flats today, the 434g ones as i have had them and loved them on various other bikes.

looking for a moots stem and post, but these are rare and expensive.....£300 and £200 :LOL:

unsure if i should stay with the H bars or go flats for offroading........maybe stick the tyres on the sannie and get some lightweight xc ones.

loving this bike, been riding it every day!

Good choice with the V12s, great pedals.

I reckon flats would look ace on that bike

just ordered one of these bad boys....... :cool:

kinjfxss.jpg

cant find any in stock in the UK, luckily a USA dealer had 2 left......they only release these twice a year in small batches.

$260 so £170......£30 less than RRP. :D

Back