alpinestars ti-mega EOS

brocklanders023":2gxjplhi said:
Is there a retro meet up at the UCI as me and my chums were thinking of turning up? :? :D
There is a possibilty of Retrobike putting a display stand together, but its only a possibility at this stage. Details will follow if its happening.

Sinnett, any chance of you locking it outside Sainsburys in Staines at about 10 o'clock tonight with a cheap lock? ;) :D

Steve Kish":1mt649d2 said:
Sinnett, any chance of you locking it outside Sainsburys in Staines at about 10 o'clock tonight with a cheap lock? ;) :D
Sorry Kish, can't do tonight.

Looking really good Mark! :D

In fact it's making mine look a bit 'hammered' now :LOL:
Think i'll have to have a polish up for when they meet at Mayhem this year.......

Simod":118jbl23 said:
Looking really good Mark! :D

In fact it's making mine look a bit 'hammered' now :LOL:
Think i'll have to have a polish up for when they meet at Mayhem this year.......

I've heard a rumour that there maybe three Ti's in action come OWMTBC 2010.... might have a special Alpinestars brand focus if you guys are definites...

Mr K

Will be my race bike for sure, the Dyna-Tech can sit on the Retrobike stand looking pretty.

So where is the third one coming from? You got something hidden away Neil or is TD hitting the trails?

Update

My wheels have arrived, a beautiful set of Pete Matthews built White Industries titanium hubs on Mavic 231 CD rims. I've fiited these with Panaracer Smoke and Dart tyres, i'm on the hunt for some suitable skewers to finish them off, but they are looking great.

I've got a carbon seat post on the way which will replace the USE titanium one that I've stolen from my Team Raleigh. I also have an Avocet 40R Air saddle in the post, these were used by Tim Davies in 1992. I'd still like to use the Flite, but will try the Avocet first.

Finally, the forks have been polished and had decals applied.

2010_0330ti0004.jpg

2010_0330ti0016.jpg

2010_0330ti0012.jpg

2010_0330ti0008.jpg

2010_0330ti0030.jpg

2010_0330ti0032.jpg

2010_0330ti0006.jpg

2010_0330ti0014.jpg

I'm desperate to ride it, but want it to be as I want it first. Hopefully it will be ready for the North Wales Retrobike meet this weekend, if not it will be thrown in at the deep end at the HoNC the weekend after.

Back