Toolboxes that hide things ...

I've used the trick of pretending that the bike components are ornaments and have them around the house. Who needs little china dogs and paintings by Jean Miro when you can have derailleurs, cassettes and brakes adorning your mantelpieces and frames adorning the walls. Far more attractive in my opinion

Alison

Isaac_AG":ih3s3gly said:
I've used the trick of pretending that the bike components are ornaments and have them around the house. Who needs little china dogs and paintings by Jean Miro when you can have derailleurs, cassettes and brakes adorning your mantelpieces and frames adorning the walls. Far more attractive in my opinion

Alison

I wish my wife was like you, all i get is what's this bike thing doing in the house? :roll:

Thinking outside the box.

It has nothing to do with the box or bag or wherever you thought you put that vital usually, in my case, pre greased, bolt becauseit always ends up under the fridge.....AAArrrrgh fridge suck!

Same family of phenonoma I guess

Well, I'm glad it's not just me!

I used to have a "magic" bag (it was universally known as this). Anything I lost would turn up in there a few days later.

No idea where it is now though!

Didn't need the pump after all that - 50 miles off-road, then 20 to get home and not one mechanical!

Back