28/3/10 hull area ride NOW AFTERMATH

Hello everyone, just had a PM from lewis1641 inviting me over here :) .
Might be able to make it for this - work away from home, coming home next Thursday but don't know whats been organised for me at the weekend. (I can do whatever I like, so long as its alright with the missus!!)

Hope you can make it mate, whereabouts are you in Hull? I live out at Newport but we will be meeting at Welton I think.

Hipto Besquare":21mbqilb said:
I'm in Willerby, know the trails well - been riding them the past 24 years or so!

PM me where in Willerby. 24years... unless you started riding them at 9ish your older than me.

Lived in Willerby for, well a long time, I'm now just a mile away from you in Anlaby. Though some 10 years of not been in Haltemprice area means the trails have got longer and steeper than they once where and my bike has put on over a stone ;)

chrisv40 - I ride my Bullit mainly, but must confess to not having done much riding the last couple of years or so due to work commitments, family, houses, being forty something, the usual. When i've been out locally we usually stay round the wood above North Ferriby on the mini downhill (if it hasn't been flattened at that particular time).
Plan on making serious amends to recent lack of riding this year, but didn't get off to a good start last time home as i got pneumonia :( .
Have had to take it easy for a few weeks but fully recovered now, if not very fit.

FluffyChicken - PM sent :)

Sorry to hear about the illness mate, glad your ok now :D

Are you going to make it on Sunday, likely that we will be meeting in Welton at 9 ish ;)

Don't worry about fitness by the way, our rides are about enjoying ourselves and having a chat and a laugh, nobody gets left behind ;)

Thanks Chris,

I really hope to be able to make it. Mentioned it to my wife and she mumbled something about wanting me to do something but I think I can get out of that :roll:
I'm in Angola at the moment, home Thursday, hangover Friday, kids Saturday so should be ok for biking Sunday!

Back