Trimble Ready

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Just waiting for the H20 black bottle cage and vintage carbon bar.

Feels like a proper mtb. :D

Looks good. That is some wacky paint work, get some close ups of it. The black maguras look good to, subtle and don't detract from the frame :cool:

Easy_Rider":3svg7dk0 said:
Looks good. That is some wacky paint work, get some close ups of it. The black maguras look good to, subtle and don't detract from the frame :cool:

Close ups are in my gallery. Thanks :D
I was going to have a red magura down one side and a blue the other. But your right black Magura is better

Oh, that's nasty. I like it!

Trimbles have a 'dreams of an organic future' kind of quality to them. That fleshy looking paint suits it well!

And if I had to be picky, not a fan of the stem! A little more rise and a little less KORE would look a good deal nicer (and ride that way too??).

That's ace!

When did you get than one Tone?

Have you thought about maybe going threaded up front and getting a nice svelte Control Tech quill...?

Think it might keep it looking all nimble at the front - especially with that skinny front wheel, the stem looks a bit beefy...?

BB.

The twin-colour paint job is kinda different :)

That saddle just looks nasty though and you should have never bought it, 5mins before me. :cry: :cry: ;) ;) :LOL:

Really like the understated Magura's, and what rear mech is that??

Thanks for all comments :D The paint job is the best for me. As i get board quick. SO i just turn it round and look at the blue side till i feel like a change and turn around to the red side :oops:

The stem is an un-sold left over. Which was polished. So i painted it black. Going away from a-head would add half a pound to the weight. I would only consider if it was for a Klein Mission Control.
The seat is excellent better than my modern. The mech is SRAM X0. Why people stick with monopolies such Shimano, MS etc i don't know. SRAM is just as good.
So has any body got Grafton speedtraps in black? Mission control and Logic forks threaded?
And theirs me thinking i had stopped :roll: :LOL:

Back