Advice needed please.

LardLover

Retro Guru
I placed an ad in "Wanted" for something. Got reply, just what I was looking for so agreed to pay for said item via Paypal. Now normally I don't buy anything unless the seller can provide pics, or know that the seller is trusted by other forum users, but this time I didn't. I asked for pics but the seller said that he didn't have any, that the item was in "as-new" condition (yes, my mistake!) so I trusted him/her and paid for the item. The seller obviously hasn't posted my item, and is now failing to reply to any emails I've sent to him asking for a refund. It wasn't a great deal of money. It was piad for through Paypal, do I have any comeback if i lodge a complaint with Paypal?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you should contact paypal ASAP. I've not claimed but i know others who have for £££ good luck. would be nice to know how you get.

I'm not going to name or shame the "seller"............... well, not just yet anyway! ;)

Like I said, it wasn't a great deal of money, just very bloody annoying :x

Like I said, it wasn't a great deal of money,

yup, this time. the next person might not be so lucky. We take the sell/wanted forums very seriously which is why we started the feedback forum, we don't want our people getting ripped off.

Would appreciate it if you could let me know (via PM) who is was so we can keep our eyes out..

Back