TDF in London - Calling the Retrobike contingent

Look for harassed dad with two small people (they'll be the ones playing with their gameboys... "daddy can you get me Darth Vader" whenever someone I want to cheer goes past so I miss them).
Eldest has announced that the prologue is a short time trial actually.

No doubt they'll be very nonchalant when David Millar goes past - "but we've talked to him in the cornershop daddy" (he used to live in hayfield when he was personna non grata)

Radar":1sdbn0eb said:
.....Eldest has announced that the prologue is a short time trial actually.

It's great bein' a kid......the unerring knowledge that adults are a bit dim and slow!!

Hope yez all have a good day out, and that it doesn't piss down........vexed I can't make it. Make sure ye have big Foam Rubber Hands with the Retrobike logo se we can see yez on't telly...............

Cheers,
Dav

*And nick plenty of signs and other memorabilia!!*

Wu-Tangled":24m1ovfb said:
Not 100% sure I am covering it now! Will know closer to the day in classic non organised fashion.

If i am I won't be on a bike, but will have a huge rucksack on 7/7 and will no doubt be getting stopped by plod on a 10 min basis! :shock:

PM me your mobile numbers and we can all start a RB database of bike pal's no's.

:)

How about a database of everyones MSN Messenger names, would be easier than that live chat too.

Back