WTD: Short Mudguards, old style

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for a set of short metal mudguards.

Like the ones on old racers. Something Like the ones I forgot to put a final bid in on ebay earlier!!

Like these

Preferably good condition, but happy to get a set just good enough to sand and polish up.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
have a look down your local dump......thats where I picked up mine for my Kona Jake to finish off my Retro look!

Yeah, that's a good idea, cheers. There's one on a really nice coastal ride out of town from here... next free sunny day will be a rummaging day!

mudguards

Hi,i've got a set of vintage bluemels alloy shorties complete with blue oval badges,£10 inc postage.

Those sound interesting. Any chance of a quick picture if that's not a hassle? Also, can I double check what type of attachment they use?

Many thanks,

Dan

mudguards

they are fitted by removing the brake fixing nut and slipping them over the bolt then refit the nut.Not suitable for recessed allen key fitting brakes.I dont know how to upload photos here but if you pm me your email i'll send some shots over no problem.
Regards,Adam.

Back