What a mess ! beer & wax content

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
The missus does nails & beauty from home in the box room, I was asked by her to put the beauty bed (for waxing) up as its one of the folding versions, its like fighting with a Rotweiller at the best of times but I had had a pint or two that day so it was really being difficult :evil: .

:idea: I decided to remove the trolley she stands the hot waxpot on so I could get more struggling room only to find it was plugged in, on and had a very short flex :|

B#llocks was the word that echo'd down the street that evening.

it was a recently filled pot and it was very hot, after a short session of disbelief and cursing I picked up the now 1/5th full pot and examined the mess. :( it had gone all over the laminate floor, onto the skirting, up the magnolia wall and even out the window :shock: onto the roof downstairs

Suppose really I was very lucky it had missed the customer who had just turned up outside :eek:

I was not in the good books :? as you can imagine..............................

missed your legs though?

you must have got pics!!! (not of your legs obviously :shock: )

No pics,

my missus didn't see any funny side to it at all so taking a picture would have probably landed me with a black eye, I spent 3 and a half hours cleaning it up with a shovel (yes , there was that much of it ), hair dryer, scraper, sticky stuff remover and cotton wool pads after the customer had gone so that didn't make me smile too much either at 11pm at night.

can laugh now but it wasn't an option at the moment of disaster.

and yes, missed me legs ;)

Back