Al-Mega Frame

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
I'm interested in this for my 'winter project' but does anyone know if the rear mech hangers are available?

Or can any Al/Ti-Mega owners send me photos/measurements of the hanger on their frame so I can make one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0134446487

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fun to see my own bike

2439_1.JPG

Can see whether I can take my hanger off. My al mega is cracked, of course. Mint, but cracked.

:idea: Isn't yours an earlier version Melvin, the yellow one is the later version so I'm not sure it would fit :?:

Kev, I've got a link to a shop that deals in replacement mech hangers. They have loads for all types and age of bike. Not got it on me now but if you still need it this evening when I'm at home then give me a shout.

thanks BB - I'd appreciate that as i also need a replacement hanger for another frame :roll:

RBG - i never new there was an all yellow one? I assumed it had been resprayed? I've only ever seen the one like Elev12K's but in Yellow/White or Black/White. What year was the yellow one?

Just asked the seller a few questions and he seems pretty knowledgeable so I've put in a bid!

Guys - can i have dibs on this one please? They don't come up in my size often...(I appreciate that there are millions of ebay users who aren't members of RB that I'll have to contend with though ;) )

Yeah looks like a respray, would heve originally either plain black, blue or red I think, saw an off white cro mega of the same era yesterday

2025dsc00042.jpg

retrobikeguy":5eh8bxxt said:
Yeah looks like a respray, would heve originally either plain black, blue or red I think,

thanks - I love this site!

Back