The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
essentialbikes":pppyhl5y said:
That's great thanks! Any ideas the value of the GT?

Not really too sure, don't follow the boingy ones much. Rough guess? I'd say £150-200, the critical thing probably being the condition of the bushes and bearings, as they are criminally expensive to replace on the LTS if I am not mistaken.

Small Original mint suace jersey

in pretty good nick

belongs to the wife, how much do you recon it could be worth? Not sure as i have never seen one for sale anywhere.

san andreas bike......

go on then how much guv,,,,mavic rear mech ,hopes ,mags....ah stuff it you all can see whats on it..... :shock:

Attachments

• 28112009426_181.jpg
    28112009426_181.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 2,201
Re: san andreas bike......

gibbleking":2u37qgcx said:
go on then how much guv,,,,mavic rear mech ,hopes ,mags....ah stuff it you all can see whats on it..... :shock:

you know you'd get twice as much splitting it ;)

if you do give me a shout about the frame :D

Black RTS Frame

After a ride this morning I've decided that this is definitely too small for my lanky body...... Not sure how much to ask though and prices seem to vary on here.

Its a 1993 RTS 18" (ctc) US built 6061 (flat end cap)- front triangle is in good condition except a small patch of paint is missing with a very slight dent - hardly noticeable. Rear is from another 93 RTS and has some scratches etc. Shock & bushings seem fine, a bit of noise every now and then - from the eyelet I think.

I'd like to sell frame only, but will make some of the other parts available too...

Cheers

stu

Attachments

• rts black small.jpg
    rts black small.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,155
~~ Kona Track Two Forks ~~

I'm going to be purchasing this set of Kona Track Two Forks from a good friend.
The Steer'r is date stamped " 1989 "

~ 1 Inch threaded.

removing the paint is not a problem for me, so ignore that part.

Over-all they are in GREAT mechanical and esthetic condition under the paint.

any idea of Value Boys and Girls ???
peace,
Kev.
=============================================

KonaTrakII0001.jpg

Re: Onza Porc

drifting james":2jtaet8g said:
I have one VGC original amber wall Onza Porc, and I seem unable to find a matching one - so what is mine worth please?

black or white tread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back