My Coyote HT5 Ultralite build

I had an HT3, it was a quite nice riding light weight frame but the rear end was very stiff. The stiffness was great for acceleration but a bit harsh to ride all day.
Mine ended up snapping at the right chainstay weld near the BB, but it was hit by a car & the rear end driven over :(
I was gutted because, for one I was riding it at the time, and secondly apart from the broken weld it was in mint condition. I loved the look of the rear end cnc bits.

That frame is identical to my HT5, my frame is completely original (colours and decals) other than the usual scuff/rub marks and a few scratches on the top tube from my mounting hook. Great bike to ride, very fast and nimble. Hoping to upgrade to full sus one day when funds allow, might strip her down to fund one :)

funkyhooda":1r467oqb said:
That frame is identical to my HT5, my frame is completely original (colours and decals) other than the usual scuff/rub marks and a few scratches on the top tube from my mounting hook. Great bike to ride, very fast and nimble. Hoping to upgrade to full sus one day when funds allow, might strip her down to fund one :)

What fork are you using with your HT5?

Hi,

I am using a RS Judy XC, originally set to 80mm travel but i serviced it and changed it to 100mm travel, seems to handle better (for me anyway)

took a while but personally i think it look good. thinkin about a full sus now though which means i will have to get rid of my ht5, dunno if i can bring myself to part with it, but for the right money .....

Nice,

Can you let me know the seatpost size as i have an ht5 that I'm building up. I could measure it of course, but just to make sure!

Back