alpinestars ti-mega EOS

flyingwelshman":14pfy6ol said:
Tremendous. Really pleased for you as I know you have been after one of these for a while. Now don't go putting any modern bling on it!!
Cheers Tim, hope i've been accurate in your little biography! It would be nice to get some results together from bitd, as I can't find any records anywhere.

Am I correct in thinking that the 1991 and 92 production frames are identical too?

As for my ti-mega, I've got some stunning wheels on the way (those shown are stolen from the Dyna-Tech) and have some NOS amberwall smoke and dart tyres for it. The saddle is a later model flite, but i'm happy enough with it. Only things u'm missing are a seatpost for it, i'm thinking a black M730 XT post would be ideal (27.2mm if anyone has one) and some skewers.

WOW :shock:

That is one tasty machine :cool:, I love these forks and again you have built it with that great eye for detail you have !

Top job

Gorgeous Mark, I see the pictures over and over again...
I'm happy for your accomplishment

Cheers. :D

Original UK price for the frame and forks back in 1991 was £2600, frame alone was £1900!

I always look forward to reading your threads Sinnett177, thanks for taking the time to put so much useful information in them and in such a neat format, it makes for very enjoyable reading :cool:

This Ti-Mega is simply gorgeous! You must be thrilled to bits to finally own one. Enjoy! :D

Back