21/3/10 Brigg/Barnetby bimble now aftermath

anything any of you need or want to borrow. If anyone has a 1" steerer for mags with enough length for chrisv40 I can lend him some legs to see if he likes suspension on the univega Probably do 43 and 60mm MAG legs to test :LOL:

Don't think i'll fettle with my bike as it is working and probably only end up rushing to get the mags on a 5:00am in the morning :twisted:

i could do with a massive bag of cash if you have one of those kicking around?

only 1" mag steerer i have is attached to my khs and is threaded

reet. i have a route "planned" as i think i have explained i have not had the chance to recce the route but i know the area a little and i am sure we will be fine. weather is looking good too. fingers crossed.

there will be a bit of roadwork involved but i have tried to keep that to a minimum, unless we are getting stuck for time, as there is a road escape route back home.

i will take my o/s map with me so i am sure we wont need to call mountain rescue or anything, just want people to be aware that it wont be the usual slickly prepared ride you's expect!

Make it about 8.20 Ben if thats ok with you, gonna have to take your wheels out to get it in the car unfortunately mate.

That's fine, need to change the tyres to some conti explorers, the panaracer mud pro are horribly on the road. Hopefully the Explorer's are nice tires to use in slightly muddy conditions.

Had a good ride lads and pleased we changed plans to avoid too much mud. Also pleased our off piste action didn't require mountain rescue!

Great ride, was a good laugh exploring off the beaten track!

Did anyone catch what that old dear who was litter collecting near the woods was on about?

Washed the bike down & still have the flat tyre to fix, at least it got me back to Brigg.

I'm now eating myself out of house & home :LOL:

Yep another great ride cheers Dave :D

Must take some tools next time we decide to build our own trails though :LOL:

If a, it actually went somewhere other than the set of blair witch project and b, we could ever find it again, it was a cracking little bit of singletrack.

Back