Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

Very nice E3 :cool: , same year as mine with the cable noodle on the seattube (though mine had been cut off for some reason)

This is cheating really, because it's not owned here, but quite interesting because this good original condition c1990 Clockwork frame is for sale on German eBay for 229€ = £200! Presumably regarded as foreign exotica over there, same frame regarded as Halifax bangers and mash over here if the UK value is anything to go by.

Is it right as it seems here that the Orange sign should be on the top tube and the Clockwork on the down tube?

Attachments

• 1990 Clockwork frame size 19 original condition 229 euro.jpg
    1990 Clockwork frame size 19 original condition 229 euro.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,314
my E3

thanks jimi :cool:
i returned to cantis and was suprised to experience 'drag' through that pipe on the brake wire :? in the end good canti spring strength sorted that out-no probs :cool:

marc

What a great thread. I'm new to the site and used to have a 92 ish Clockwork Orange with the grey frame and petrol Green fade. Standard issue Pace RC35s too.

Shame it got stolen. :( Would love another when funds allow. I think I am going to hang around for a bit. :)

Anthony":1suw6ktc said:
Is it right as it seems here that the Orange sign should be on the top tube and the Clockwork on the down tube?

I've seen a few like that before, same with some stickers in the centre of the tubes and some towards the front of the tubes, i thought there was no right or wrong with Clockwork stickers, just a Monday morning Friday afternoon type thing :) .

jimihendrix":3iq7hpcf said:
Anthony":3iq7hpcf said:

I've seen a few like that before, same with some stickers in the centre of the tubes and some towards the front of the tubes, i thought there was no right or wrong with Clockwork stickers, just a Monday morning Friday afternoon type thing :) .

spot on jimi, no real rules with the decals

Heres a question for all you Orange Guru's, what fork was specced on the 10th anniversary Clockwork???? Hopefully getting one for the wife on Monday.

j7cbab.jpg

bit of retro graf ........

robster":tjkv86bv said:
Heres a question for all you Orange Guru's, what fork was specced on the 10th anniversary Clockwork???? Hopefully getting one for the wife on Monday.

You after sus or not Rob? If not then I guess they'd have come with Orange f7's? Sus wise, seen a lot with RST's but think you could probably spec what you wanted at extra cost.

Should have some new Orange content for this thread soon. ;)

Back