Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
orange71":1ecrjrg7 said:
don't the coolest things in life live fast and die young?
Good thinking - so long as it's more James Dean than pimptastic... ;-)

Love these cool walls!
Although they remind me more of Jeremy Vine's radio show than Jeremy Clarkson's tv show... :LOL:

Shouldn't it be spelt Kooky though? ;)

beepbeep":2dnt2ui0 said:
Love these cool walls!
Although they remind me more of Jeremy Vine's radio show than Jeremy Clarkson's tv show... :LOL:
Big grins.

Like either is more cool than the other, though ;-)

ape":3apgazqa said:
Shhh don't tell anyone but I voted cool :LOL: No come on seriously, would I ever by anything by kooka probably not as I can't afford to buy things that are fragile and are going to fall to bits but.... this isn't a are kooka components great value for money or good parts thread this is cool or uncool. Alfa Romeo's yo buy one you know your forever going to be fixing it but are they uncool?, nope. On that basis I vote cool yes they may be rubbish and drop to bits as soon as you look at them but they look cool especially the multi coloured fade ano stuff.

I know what your saying using the Alfa as an example but even if it was reliable I would have voted uncool, just OTT kooky rubbish

I have some of it and it's the coolest stuff ever, longed for it as a young man and now have purchased it many years later.

It was always the "daddys got a porsche" twats that had this BITD, watching them trying to get round Leisure Lakes with a broken stem always made me laugh as we breezed past them on our trusty non bling bikes. Jewellery is for girls, remember that you pooftahs!

skinnyboy":9sb83b8x said:
It was always the "daddys got a porsche" twats that had this BITD, watching them trying to get round Leisure Lakes with a broken stem always made me laugh as we breezed past them on our trusty non bling bikes. Jewellery is for girls, remember that you pooftahs!

Nail on the head :D

Neil G":25ytz8gh said:
skinnyboy":25ytz8gh said:
Nail on the head :D
Wins the award for the most modern, metrosexual, politically correct posting of the year ;-)

Back