Orange Clockwork , Finished and ridden... Pics pg 4...

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
As one Orange project comes to an end another one is about to start.. :)

Not 100% on the build spec yet but planning something rather special.. :)

PICT1255-1.jpg

It is in my favorite colorway, and hopefully will do it justice.. :)

If you've not ridden one of these before Si, prepare to be amased! Great handling bikes.

I hope so fella :) the formula I had BITD was one of the best handling bikes I have ever owned,,, the C16 will be a good comparison too against this clockwork.. :) , looking forward to getting these out on the trail soon.. :)

BTW.. any idea what the paint code is for the orange.. ? as there are a few chips on the frame I would like to touch in.. :)

Sorry Si, ain't got a clue. Might be worth getting hold of one of those RAL colour charts.

Is it a proper retro example, as opposed to one of these later re-releases?

I'm guessing that doesn't need answering, but thought I'd still ask anyway :LOL:

Cracking bike BITD, although I always hankered after the Aluminium'O'.
Looking forward to this build, greatly.

Thanks mark,, no worries,, I have a ral chart on the computer,, so have a look at that cheers.. :)

Steve..

Yea its an original clockwork and not a re-issue.. rather nice it is , always loved the original colour.. .. hoping I can do it justice.. :)

Aluminium'O' might be on the list,, but I do prefer steel ,, we'll see.. ;)

YUM YUM like that alot im rebuilding a 1991 one at present, my pics are in this forum too, cant wait to get it finished, mine will be running Middleburn and full XT rather than period, keeping original framne forks stem and bars though, plus using V brakes, what plans have you for this 1?

Gee

Hi graham, plans... mmm not finialized component plans yet, but will be down to my usual standards :LOL: :LOL:

Good to see more Orange content Si. You'll notice a lot of difference between the c16 and an early Clockwork (I did) but both are ace in their own way. ;)

Back