2010 Cotic Soul

The Soul in it's element on my local trails! Now have a wider bar on and it makes such a difference to the ride and handling, just need some bigger tyres now.

Trevor.

Attachments

• DSC00300 (Small).JPG
    DSC00300 (Small).JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 3,367
  • DSC00306 (Small).JPG
    DSC00306 (Small).JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 3,367
Very nice, Cotic Soul is highly rated by mag's bike experts, get rid that rear mudguard as it spoil the look :roll: , still it's a great bike :cool: .

Enjoy

poiuy1":2p06hfqs said:
Very nice, Cotic Soul is highly rated by mag's bike experts, get rid that rear mudguard as it spoil the look :roll: , still it's a great bike :cool: .

Enjoy

Rear mudguard a must in this horrible winter weather I'm afraid, especially as I commute on it as well! As soon as spring shows itself it will be off dont worry.

Trevor.

Updated Pictures

A couple of new pictures after a post winter clean! Now with inline post, Floating Rotors, new pads and some 2.25 Nobby Nic Tyres.

Trevor.

Attachments

• Soul.jpg
    Soul.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,694
  • 2010 Cotic Soul.jpg
    2010 Cotic Soul.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,694
Still have my concerns Clunker. When cleaning it yesterday more paint seemed to flake off, it's mainly around contact areas, yesterday it was around the rear brake caliper mounts. I am going to let Cy at Cotic know about it again.

Trevor.

That's looking good :D

Reckon he should be able to help out with the paint, shouldn't really be flaking off after that period of time or at all if it's powdercoated (that usually chips off).

I have just built up my 2010 Soul (almost finished) and the paint seems tough as old boots on mine.

I had the BB shell, Disc mounts, HT faced before the frame came to me and there has been no hint of paint deterioration?

Lovely frames aren't they

;)

Back