Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shhh don't tell anyone but I voted cool :LOL: No come on seriously, would I ever by anything by kooka probably not as I can't afford to buy things that are fragile and are going to fall to bits but.... this isn't a are kooka components great value for money or good parts thread this is cool or uncool. Alfa Romeo's yo buy one you know your forever going to be fixing it but are they uncool?, nope. On that basis I vote cool yes they may be rubbish and drop to bits as soon as you look at them but they look cool especially the multi coloured fade ano stuff.

i like that the logo looks like i did it in 4th year metalwork with a screwdriver on a freshly anodised set of cranks... :D

Struggle to see what the weird colour fades and lightning would actually look good on tbh.

I was not really into Kooka bitd, never did it for me.

Deffo uncool guys (and gals) :D

Neil G":6ns5g1li said:
Also finding it odd that Kooka is still got a higher percantage of cool votes after reading some of the comments lol

We are a vocal minority :roll: such is life :LOL:

Always lusted after this stuff BITD because it was so bling. Never had any, no experience of it personally but reading the amount of posts here that say the stuff breaks and is badly engineered - can only be uncool if the stuff breaks easily and has no integrity. Gutted - another one of my childhood MTB related dreams busted.

don't the coolest things in life live fast and die young?

(I'm not voting either way FWIW as I have no experience of them, only hearsay) :D

Back