Specialized S-works M2 Team 1996

Archangel":7i02qeca said:
Void(EN12-82)":7i02qeca said:
He even has that very first FSX fork, the Ti/Carbon one...

Only nit-picking but the first FSX was for 1993 and it wasn't carbon/ti. That version came in 1994. The first one was with aluminium legs. BoyBurning has my old one. Maybe he'll post some pics of his S-Works Steel with the fork in it...

G*D D*MM*T!! You wanna take this outside or what!!??!! ;-)

Yeah I know what you mean, I meant the first one with carbon in it. They first made that one before that model "a la Judy" came (the one in my bike). I meself had the very first Future Shock, it's in my Stumpjumper... very first suspension model from Specialized to be available with front suspension back in 1992 (also the first models that went to accomodate 1.1/8" forks I believe?).

Still have another FSX in with the alu legs down in the basement, it has the seals blown (well the left one that is). Specialized told me they still have them, but they are gonna cost me 60 euros :-( BTW: Anyone have seals available and those little flat round "washers" that go with the brake studs (you know, with the 3 holes in it for the canti spring)??

scant":2591g25s said:
Void, you probabily know, but just incase, dont actually ride it with that cast specialized ti stem, nasty habit of braking.

Uhm... no didn't know that actually. Thanx for pointing it out. So I might better consider putting on a different stem?? Would end up using ZOOM stuff then, just like Ned did. And hey, Ned always won because he had ZOOM stuff :LOL: :twisted:

Archangel":2g4t6cn5 said:
Void(EN12-82)":2g4t6cn5 said:
He even has that very first FSX fork, the Ti/Carbon one...

Only nit-picking but the first FSX was for 1993 and it wasn't carbon/ti. That version came in 1994. The first one was with aluminium legs. BoyBurning has my old one. Maybe he'll post some pics of his S-Works Steel with the fork in it...

I will do but not until everything is completed exactly how I want it! Made the mistake of posting my Pace up too early when it wasn't completed properly and got met by the dogs!

Back