BoTM July - Riders Special **GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to submit my 98 GT Psyclone, entered for BOTM a while ago now..

Name Up In Lights shot

430252089_c19d65350c.jpg

Larger One Here

Action shot

Attachments

• DSC_0174.jpg
    DSC_0174.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,905
From what I've seen so far I think it's safe to conclude that the UK is a dark grey muddy miserable place to go riding in ;)

If it not too late I'll submit something on Saturday when i have a few action shots.

andrewl":2kl86n1g said:
From what I've seen so far I think it's safe to conclude that the UK is a dark grey muddy miserable place to go riding in ;)

:shock: Not so, not so. England is a fantastic place to ride and mud is good :D Wht do your cycle routes look like??

Alison

Here is my entry:

Manitou FS that actually gets ridden, so far only one well repaired crack in the head tube. This bike will be used until it falls apart.

Location is a nightrace ('Sleepless in the saddle') that starts at sundown and ends at sunrise. More information on the race can be found here: http://www.structed.com/sis/?page_id=93

nutalla_big.jpg

Can I enter my 98' Indy fab ? Used as my commuter 6 days a week with slicks and guards, occasionally I'll bung the nobblies on and get over the Chase when the Mrs allows me some "playtime"...... No action shot as the commute isn't exactly exciting ;)

Attachments

• DSCF1932.JPG
    DSCF1932.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,857
  • DSCF1928.JPG
    DSCF1928.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,857
Isaac_AG":c7besu28 said:
andrewl":c7besu28 said:

:shock: Not so, not so. England is a fantastic place to ride and mud is good :D Wht do your cycle routes look like??

Alison

We have our share of mud in Tassie too, was just commenting on the amount of shots which have a lack of sunshine in them ;)

Will try and get some shots of my doorstep trails on Saturday. Until then here's my version of mud from Tassies west coast, only action photos i have on the work computer but nothing retro though.

Attachments

• wild205   180.jpg
    wild205 180.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,795
  • wild1 346.jpg
    wild1 346.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,795
Elev12k":19l2khqo said:
This is a works bike that sees many miles at the other place I live:

150373867_3e267b6914_b.jpg

OUCH! And there's another pic of my favorite Panasonic bike.... this one would have won already for me :)

I could enter my S-works, but it ain't very special or pimped and I haven't ridden it yet since I finished the build (atm riding my Scott Scale and trying to find out why those bl**dy sh*tty disc brakes sqeek so hard you can hear em 10 miles onwards when riding through water/mud and braking).

Tyres are looking good Kev ;)

I think the Manitou FS might get my vote...tough call though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back