Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MCsanandreas' Trebor

• amedias' Ellsworth Dare

• BlackAdder's Saracen Addiction

• Total voters
Looks like Jerky's Pace has set a strong early pace (pun intended).

We have had block votes in the past yes. Much like the Eurovision song contest except sometimes we get votes for the UK entry.

Voting for your own bike is super poor form especially if it's modern.

I just love Jerky's Pace and Gadro's Lobo for all the reasons mentioned in the above posts... the detailing and machine work is top notch on both rides, could study them all day long. GT's FSR is another awesome looking tool together with it's race pedigree although that isn't something that'll make me vote but it'll sure get down that hill with no worries at all! then there's the DBR too which looks more retro than most imo and really draws me in. It's a tough choice to make with some of the toughest contenders this month :cool:

oh I dunno!

Gone for Jerky's Pace - Not because it is british but because I like it
(it does look a bit like the Forth Bridge though :) ).
nporternz's Yeti DH4 came a close second in my book, I think the yeti vote split has made it a 1 horse race.

Gary Turner's FSR is very, very, very nice, and I'd love the chance to ride it, but it narrowly lost my vote to crud's LTS-DH, that bike is rockin' !

MCsanandreas":1672y6cs said:
Blackadder":1672y6cs said:
LeeDevelopment":1672y6cs said:
I actually got a vote, blimey! *faints*

Good for you, I haven't and I am laughing my socks off as I know I won't get one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you can vote for your own bike you know! :D :D

cheating? maybe!

Yeah I know but nahhhh! I won't do it I will vote for another it's only fair and somewhat sad :? I knew no one would like it, I am proud of it and wanted to just put it on for the sport of it. if it gets no votes then that's fine I will live with it (dramatic sigh) I know it is the best bike there in my eyes like all the other owners do with their bikes, I guess a better picture would have helped I just rushed but no worries. I am thinking that maybe it is too modern but was never really sure it's age to be honest I thought maybe a 99 but like I said I am not sure.Maybe it's because it's a Saracen who knows? I love it and that's all that matters :D :D

Maybe it's because it's a Saracen who knows? I love it and that's all that matters :D :D[/quote]

cool! thats the way i look at my bikes too. tis nice to share pics(now i know how) but if no one else likes the bikes? not the end of the world is it?

i have entered a bike in 4 botm's and only ever got 2 votes! doesn't bother me, i just like to be included :D all of my builds are done to a very strict budget (usualy 10 benson and a four pack of 'beater) so i know i will never compete with the seamingly un- limited budget of some builds.

A part of me wanted to not vote for jerky's pace (no offense mate) just to bring the race a bit closer but I scrolled up and down the list for ages ....and well I just couldn't do it or not do it as the case may be :? .

It had to be the Pace for me .... it's just stunning :cool:

Back