East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

what a day today - one of the best rides I have done in a long time - dare I say it - better than Long Mynd :shock: I think partly because actually I felt fit today whereas at Long Mynd I felt a bit off form. Yep - see you tomorrow.

orange71":2bh8d5sc said:
what a day today - one of the best rides I have done in a long time - dare I say it - better than Long Mynd :shock: I think partly because actually I felt fit today whereas at Long Mynd I felt a bit off form. Yep - see you tomorrow.

Just popped in to see when the next weekend Ticknall adventure is on the cards.

Nice to see Ed enjoyed himself over on my local trails.
For reference this will be the route we'll be using on the 17th April for my birthday ride. Details will be posted as soon as Ed sends me some pictures from yesterday. ;)
If you need any recommendations or advice on the route, just ask Ed; I think he wants to move to Macclesfield now... :LOL:

Hi guys just been on to check out what the hell I was on about last night, the frame thats for sale is a Haro 1991 ??????? looks odd buy nearly new

Good ride last night, even though I picked up some one elses legs before I left the house, hate it when that happens :?

ah - yes Haro elevated chainstays. Like this?

1161221g63nb3k33m58bb3d043d18802b1170.jpg

Good ride last night, even though I picked up some one elses legs before I left the house, hate it when that happens Confused

I think you picked up someone else's sense of balance too :LOL:

what do you think to the Haro? and is that one yours?

I think lowering my saddle was the best thing I did all evening...

Humph, yet again a weeks worth of posts has passed me by with no topic reply notification...

Phil, I saw that Haro...looks cheeky. Sorry I missed your legs not working...it might have given me a chance to catch up ;)

Friction rocks so I might commute tomorrow for the first time this year and use the Fire Mountain...

What's downfall?

Oh, and any thoughts on the One Year Birthday Bash at the Pines?

(and look, I've got my retro rider badge at last :LOL: )

Back