Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not for me, I prefer the other end of the scale. Built to ride, not to break Syncros, they can do light and tough and subtle.

this is not, this is like X-Lite. Made to break but stand out ;) In fact reminds me so much of the way X-Lite was made. Similar to other designs but just a bit to 'arty' it looks bad.

utahdog2003":1uuyytn8 said:
Here...I'll regionalize my argument for you euro-doods.

Not cool.

:p :LOL:
See - much better. More like "Sold Trains" than "Soul Train" :D

i'm surprized there's not much love, agree it was supa over the top bling bitd, but deffo cool

my kooka crankset is still going strong now....though the pedals have seized onto them now so i appear to have no choice running them..luckily i like them :)

Rich

Cool. I like all those parts. My kooka cranks are awesome, light and durable. They've had loads of use and I've treated them rather badly.
Can't see why anyone would think they're uncool. :shock:
Seems like everyone here has broken theirs? :p
Very very cool to me, this one. :D

utahdog2003":183a67so said:
Kooka is running 73% Cool?!!?! What!? Are you kidding me?! DON'T do this to me, people! ARGH!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kooka is poorly engineered! Kooka is poorly made! Kooka is tacky! Kooka is garbage! Kooka is crap! Kooka is all the linty goo and mung and grime that collects in my navel after a weeked of drunken slut-banging and heroin pumping!! Kooka is all that is foul and evil and unholy in this world!!!!

Brake levers too wiggly to be functional, hydraulic levers too leaky to even move a Magura pad, cranks too flexy and brittle to be rideable, stems too death-tauntingly fragile to be functional, seatposts too sodomy-gambling to be functional! Just say no to KOOKA! Dear god, PLEASE!! :cry: Dental Floss has more structural integrity than Kooka crap!! :shock:

If Kooka made hats, then they'd look like this! Not Cool!!!!!!

harharharharhar,
thank you so much! that made me laugh so much i spent the night in a qxygen tank next to Michael`s nose..
I LOVE KOOKA! for being everything that you told them (which is more or less correct - every point)! they make no sense, just like an afterburner front to rear fade paint, a zebra-on-lsd-colourshemed trimble or golden crank bolts.
if i would not yet regard them as cool you´ld have given me all the reasons to do so. über-bingo-cool as the oscar winner would say. :cool:

Mr Panda":12ik6seq said:
Nope - does nothing for me. Boring. Unneccessary. Twaddle.

+1

Glad other people aren't feeling the love for Kooka.

IMO naff as fook

utahdog2003":9h06xnrq said:
Kooka is poorly engineered! Kooka is poorly made! Kooka is tacky! Kooka is garbage! Kooka is crap! Kooka is all the linty goo and mung and grime that collects in my navel after a weeked of drunken slut-banging and heroin pumping!! Kooka is all that is foul and evil and unholy in this world!!!!

Nuff said :LOL: :LOL:

FluffyChicken":eb0lhbqn said:
Not for me, I prefer the other end of the scale. Built to ride, not to break Syncros, they can do light and tough and subtle.

I've seen a lot more broken Syncros stuff than Kooka...

Back