The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Dr S":20vwe6lr said:
We're just over the border at Kirroughtree with the Mac Lads the Saturday after if you're at a loose end. About 20 names down so far- should be a good day out on a superb trail.
Will check my rota Si and get back to you on that one.

I'll be up for something on the 21st if it's not too far away. Don't know where to suggest though.

Update on Kirroughtree. With some folk bringing friends along it looks like we have hit 30 riders :shock:
Any North-Westers coming along to bump up the numbers further?? Its going to be a cracker!

drystonepaul":2gl1nfbg said:
I've just been updating and tweaking the NW&NWA Events Calendar if anyone wants to look at it.
Still plenty of gaps to fill if we are aiming to do at least one ride per month. If anyone has any suggestions for routes or areas to ride then please let us know.

It's also well worth checking with the RB National Events Calendar to see what else is happening and to avoid any clashes.

Cheers
Paul

Hey, don't forget to add the Big Dirty weekender to the list Paul ;)

6-7-8th Augustus

It's all gone a bit quiet on here recently. What's everyone been up to?
Personally I've been hosting some secret rides on modern bikes, at least I did yesterday when Ed (Orange71) and his mate Simon came over to tackle my local trails along with Chris (Woody)

I'll be posting up the details for the April 17th Macc Forest rematch ride soon. Even though all the snow still hasn't melted yet, I'm optimistic that everything will be clear and rideable in a month from now...

Busy at work, done a bit on the bikes today, but my only riding has been commuting to work really.

Went out with Paul , Ed and Simon the other day , had a lovely ride on the local trails. Still 4ft of snow in places ,we enjoyed a pint of chips at the pub then came home and found my new arrival waiting for me ! :D

Back