Lysander's Feedback

South east Scotland- Eyemouth. The accent is similar to Peterhead, even though that's miles away north, suppose it's due to the fishing industry........there's a strong doric element in it, but not quite the length of Aberdonian, ken fit like?

Perhaps understandably, if you heard a Dane speaking just out of earshot, it sounds the same! Same tones and inflections, but of course foreign words- it drives me mental on planes and ferries if I've been sitting near......it's like hearing in detail but without inderstanding. There are some words, like stoor (dust) which are the same, though.

And of course, the accent is affected by the level of inebriation obtained.......

All good - fast post and great items, I can't give feedback on the accent though, but being a Scot I'm sure it is fine.

just had a pair of forks off him......lovely stuff ....nicely packed..ideal customer ...(ebay humour hha) :D

Shorts arrived quick, they fit, I shall be upsetting the local wildlife shortly... :shock:

Did me a good deal and made me chuckle as well, what more could you ask? :cool:

Lysander, he makes me chuckle, and a top man to do business with too,

cheers mate,lol

im genuinely still chuckling here, well maybe not if your reading this in like a month or so but at the time of typing

glad your happy :LOL: :cool:

Back