Trimble (SOLD)

mmmmm

I was offered this one last year for $1000 plus shipping ➡️

I shipped a frame to the land down under once for seems like $100
after cutting the box down to the absolute minimum and without insurance USP. It made it just fine. Don't see why england wouldn't be any more.
You can check the parcel post rates on the US Postal web site. I can make it fit within the minimum dimensions.
it will ship from corvallis or 97330

as far as pay pal goes I can but would rather not as they charge a lot for their service last time I checked it was like 4-7%.... the fellow from Australia simply wrote me a check based on a US bank their is a http://www.us.hsbc.com/1/2/3/personal
in portland about 2 hrs away
A guy from england once sent me cash in the mail which made it ok.
Anyway If you wanted it I'm sure we could figure something out.
I have a 2005 prototype I would sell as well if your interested. It has roughly the same dimensions but has been updated for 1-1/8 head set and rear disk I could ship this one to you for $1000, Mr. Trimble built this for me many moons ago and my wife didn't want it.

perhaps your bank can issue a cashiers check for USD?

trimbleultra26r11.jpg

http://lscproducts.com/?q=taxonomy/term/4

he might still have it but he's in the states

I tried many ways of buying an 07 frame. :evil: :twisted: Nearly joined a cycling club that is sponsored by Trimble in New York state. The company stinks.
Buy a prototype no way. Don't forget why this company went bust. The early light weight frame's broke. The standard frame's have lasted this long because they weigh 6lb. Once he went down to 3.5lb & 2.7lb then problems.
I think jez would win any bidding war with a lowly civil servant

is jez a lotto winner out of curiosity as his funds seem inexustable at times ie always if so got any jobs going he he ha ha as i want a trimble to :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL:

Not a lotto winner...just a collector of fine bicycle jewellery... :roll:

After my scourge...recently I seem to be amassing frames again.....doh...

Sound like two nice projects there Jez - which one are you riding at MM next year?

Latest posts

Back