MacRetro Gallery

Good Idea Jamie, love your collection, I'll add to my fleet as it develops...

Original workhorse spec Xizang...
gt_107.jpg

16th Birthday Suit (200:cool: Xizang
img_0070_180.jpg

Working daily set up 2010 Xizang
main.php

Gazelle Superbe - First racer since I was 16, I'll try not to jump this one.
GazelleComplete.jpg

P1010283.jpg

some time spent faffing about in the shed resulted in this
need a few bits yet crank caps valve covers and want to loose the cantis
forgot how much of a faff they are ,saddle needs covered too
and the top jockey needs swapped out for shimano one
but no too bad

Lovely bikes

Lots of lovely bikes on here Lads, but really liking what you've done with the Gazelle, The Ken

Jamie

You lot have done some nice things with old bikes ;)

Unfortunately as I trawled through the gallery I cam across a comment I made about riding an inappropriate bike at SSEC10. As I seem to have strayed from that idea I think I'll try some loony experiments this easter :LOL:

velomaniac":3n9bd0km said:
I think I'll try some loony experiments this easter :LOL:

think i'll join you ;) i want to build a drum braked clunker with huge rigid forks (i'll make them myself of course ;) ) i have a half made set just now :twisted:

big.eck":1zvt85e2 said:
think i'll join you ;) i want to build a drum braked clunker with huge rigid forks (i'll make them myself of course ;) ) i have a half made set just now :twisted:

I can't wait to see those Eck, you're like the A-team with that welding torch, very jealous of your skills.

The Ken":397iywmj said:
big.eck":397iywmj said:

I can't wait to see those Eck, you're like the A-team with that welding torch, very jealous of your skills.

theres no skill involved :oops: it's all trial and error ;) more error tho :LOL:

Back