MacRetro Trading Post

Youd better look again Gc ;)

Very nice riding retro stead for the smaller framed person, measures 16.5 centre to top of seat tube.

RobMac":22kndg1a said:
Youd better look again Gc ;)

Very nice riding retro stead for the smaller framed person, measures 16.5 centre to top of seat tube.

Sellers measured it WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY wrong, they have a 13" bb height, you need to take that into account too :roll:
I have just measured my 20" bote & it measures from c-c 16.5" !!
there is at least an inch of seat tube too, its all goosed , but I swear, thats an 18" frame matey ;)
(its all about effective standover height)
If someone fancied a 20" in red as a trade ...................................

;)

Gc

Thinking of swapping these for something, anyone tempted? I may sell but cannae be arsed with posting. Will listen to any swaps too. Info from an old ad I had up.

Some frames for sale, please post any questions for all to see :) Variety of sizes but I'm 5'10 so you can geusstimate from that, anything particular and I'll measure up.

Muddy Fox Courier prestige. Frame, forks, headset, stem and post. Wee bit chipped here and there which ideally would be treated but didn't merit a respray IMO. Very nice rider made from prestige with a really nice speckled brown finish.£65 posted

thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54439

3622158914_92be4ef784_b.jpg

GT Karakorum: used as a commuter but firmly became a favourite. Will include frame fork and headset. Condition is good . £65 posted(SOLD)

thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40811

2892333709_ac27452c60_b.jpg

I also have an unknown GT ally frame 18" with a nice betd hanger, half polished but I'd be tempted to paint it, can get pics if theres any interest.

mikee":gfxy71ks said:
18" ali gt frame interest on show chief

Hanger is on the Zaskar at the moment.But here ya go :) I had an idea for a burly winter bike with big tyres, singlespeed and magura's but it never came to anything.

4439874371_6a2a1886fa_b.jpg

4440651208_8dfd248b35_b.jpg

that looks just the ticket
how much ? any thing your looking for ?
i dont need the hanger will fit a s/s specific one btw

take it your not including the cranks

(well if you don't ask.....)

Back