MM - The Casualties

Thanks for all the support guys, its very much appreciated. Finally got around to registering on here and reading how everyone else got on.

Decided to take a look at the surgeons handy work earlier today, think i swore more getting the bandage off than when it actually happened. Anyway quite an impressive cut he's made, about 8 inches i reckon, been telling all the ladies its more like 12 though!

Used about twice as much tape redressing it myself, arm looks like Stevie Wonders gift-wrapped a lawnmower, so think im gonna have to ask for the morphine drip back when they next take it off.

Back to see them in a weeks time and hoping they are going to say its coming along fine.

Thanks again all,

pics??

sorry...someone had to say it.

Hope you're not in too much pain and heal fast Jimmy.

hope it gets better soon fella, sounds like you'll havce quite a war wound to show off...

Glad you're on the road to recovery.

Let me leave you with these wise words

Evel Knievel":20adduvq said:
Bones heal, pain is temporary, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Come on Jimmy, let's see some scar tissue.....
(You weren't riding those top tyres Simod sold you by any chance??)

Only pic i have at the moment - I'm seeing the 'one arm bandit' :twisted: at the weekend though so i'll try and get a few more then.......

Attachments

• P1010098.jpg
    P1010098.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,464
That gotta hurt!

As I once said to a fellow racer as I past him sitting on the ground cradling a broken wrist ...

"It's a racing injury, you'll be alright"

wishing you a speedy recovery.

Back