spreading the retrobike word...........

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
i was working at stock bridge today when i seen a guy locking up his 99 marin mount vision so i was over yapping to him and i told him all about the site so he's gona have a wee look :D seemed really keen tae :cool:

anyone else do this ?

Yeah Im always on about this site (you guys) to a couple of roadies
at my work, I know one of which will have had a wee peak on here
already.

met a bloke called ian yesterday with an origonal mf courier
said he'd have a look see
thought about offering him some cash for his bike but didn't
wish i had now i've seen the one in readers wives

told rick at drum but he kind of looked confused, asked him if he had any retro goodies however he said the only stuff he had worked :LOL:

he did have a very nice amp frame and fork hanging up but not for sale alas.

Retrobike

I was on the mtbr specialized forum the other night with a discussion going on about M2's and I put a big word in for the site and told them to check it out if they were into M2's as they are now retro and this place is full of them :D

Jamie

I do it all the time - it especially annoys my LBS when as a result I put them off a sale.... on saturday they wanted to swap a campag record screw on cassette for a bargain basement one because the rider needed lower gearing.

I pointed him to the roadie section on here, he has a nice Hetchins but is at least 65 and is now having trouble getting up hills. Hopefully he'll turn up.

Difficulty getting up hills, oh dear, Dundee is a bad town for hills :roll:

Also excuse the pedantry but isn't a screw on cassette technically called a freewheel unless its one of those weird but interesting Maillard Helicomatic ones (I used to own one) ;)

Back