Gauging Intertes Pace evo Pro class II 1 1/8th

Rotwild 1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So we have maybe my set of Pace evo pro class II forks,

We know the ones, condition of the fork mechanically is excellent, they have been fitted to my wifes commuter bike for the last 2 years and used twice a week after they were serviced at pace, Could do with new stickers, and there is a scratch (damage) to one stancion leg of about 10mm by 3mm where they were lent against a stone wall and it scratched the anodizing. they are fitted with the Alum Steerier not the titanium one, long story but which ended in them accidently being thown away by an over enthuristic mother clearing out the garage! :evil:

I bought these from Mountain High in Pangborne for the grand sum of £599 back in 1997 and have the receipt and the original manual ( 3 months of saving working at TEXAS weekends) and there were my pride and joy as they were the forks fitted to Rotwild bikes, my dream bikes. of which i know own one.

Steerer length is around 190 but need to strip them off.

Only maybe selling to buy a Iron horse bootleg,

looking for £140 photos can be available to anyone interested. but if they do not sell i will not be upset.
Just seems a shame whwn i am sure someone would love them.

An immaculate pair sold on ebay for £132 a couple of weeks ago. Based on this I think you would need to lower your price.

good to know.

let me strip them off the bike, give them a polish and get some photos up, everyone likes a photo.

Lacuna":sp7svyvh said:
An immaculate pair sold on ebay for £132 a couple of weeks ago. Based on this I think you would need to lower your price.

Fair enough,But prices are subjective and i believe its Forum policy not to comment on others pricing :D

i did ask for comments

I am maybe not as aware of what is realistic prices for some retro items, and i tend to always lean towards the highier end, i would hate to undersell anything but i am not out to rip anyone off. any price i post is almost always open to negotiation between me and interested parties.

Plus i am more used to Bike magic were we could be described as slightly more vocal on such issues.

Back