First North Wales Creme Egg Ride - Saturday April 3rd

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
The first North Wales Creme Egg ride will be based in the Clocaenog and Llyn Brenig areas.

Yes - we know it's Easter - but some people need a decent excuse to get away from home/burn those sugar calories off!

Scroll to page 3 for full details.

Please indicate if you are interested in attending our first official collectors' edition North Wales Creme Egg ride...

Mr K
NW&NW AEC

Attachments

• Creme Egg Ride.jpg
    Creme Egg Ride.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,130
I should be there MrK.
I've also updated the NW&NWA calendar to reflect this change. Let me know when you put up the ride thread so I can link it all up. :D

Mr k , looks like a big old ride this one , should be able to make it !

Yes, not sure if i'm fit enough to complete this in at a decent pace though, surprised how unfit i've become :?

I take it these tracks are just fire roads?

Easy_Rider":qbzea18f said:
Yes, not sure if i'm fit enough to complete this in at a decent pace though, surprised how unfit i've become :?

I take it these tracks are just fire roads?

Don't worry about the pace - I'm dog slow and I'm leading this ride at MY pace... ;-)

No clue on the terrain - we've not ridden there before! I don't think I have time to recce this one and as the numbers look to be on the smaller side, I think we can be 'pioneers'on this trail!

Mr K

I rode around the Brenig a long time ago, 92/93 I think, part of my DofE Bronze expedition, I remember the wind being a killer back then, really tunnel along those tree lined roads around the lake. This ride looks like it diverts into the forrest quite a bit which i've not ridden. Should be a cracking ride, fantastic scenery around there :D

The Probables:

Mr K - maps and eggs
Sidewinder - sicknote
Crud - local dialect coach
Easy Rider - pace monitor
DryStone - first aid
Sinnett - rent a bike
Woody - posing

Place and space for more...

Mr K

Attachments

• The Egg Men.gif
    The Egg Men.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,029
:D

anyone ridden this recently?

Im going to have a crack at it saturday morning Mr K if you require me to take note of any details?

Back