Monster FAT (relisted) **PLEASE WATCH THIS AUCTION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm confused - you say it could do with paint, but if I don't want this will you take the £50 off my winning bid? Thanks"

Couldn't resist!

What about a sychronised unwatch, watch, unwatch, watch by the RetroBikers?
e.g: unwatch today, watch tomorrow, unwatch Saturday, watch Sunday?
That would really mess with his head! :p

Corduroyboy":3kaqqdph said:
What about a sychronised unwatch, watch, unwatch, watch by the RetroBikers?
e.g: unwatch today, watch tomorrow, unwatch Saturday, watch Sunday?
That would really mess with his head! :p

:mrgreen: :LOL: :twisted:

Kestonian":264kn6j5 said:
"I'm confused - you say it could do with paint, but if I don't want this will you take the £50 off my winning bid? Thanks"

Couldn't resist!

I see that the seller is now being unfriendly with his answers to questions!

couldnt resist

watching
and a question

hi - there is a possibility i may bid on this frame but as many - i often do this towards the end of the auction and also depending on the price at that time - just wondering if you know of another way of doing this without me watching? let me know. Alex

lol

i bet we killed him with a heart attack or somthing and no ones gonna get that bike in the post now :cool: if not hes spitting blood ah ha ha ha :LOL: :LOL:

:shock: Most 'Fats' have rust of this age :shock: sounds more like poor care by the owner. Also their not Fat Chance forks? I thought chance's fork were square at the crown?

I am laughing my arse off at the moment (I stumbled across this this morning when I should be working). This guy was over a Fatcogs trying to sell and was getting no attention there, so I mentioned this Retrobike site to him trying to help him out. I didn't realize his "status" over here or the antics occuring with his auction on ebay.uk. I inadventently sent this guy to the wolves.

Oh well............. :twisted: (how naive of me).

i`d better post a reply to all this shit then ,I realy needed to sell it at a good price because we needed the money,wife in hospital etc,I just wanted realistic bidders to watch,i watch stuff every day and dont bid,thats why i said please. we can all act like kids,but lifes to short to sit infront of a computer every day being a prick.So i`ll repair the frame post it on ebay again and take all this shit again,whats the point.If i strip it down and sell it are you going to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back