Two West Midlands Rides - 13th and 20th March

ededwards":281td0n7 said:
CAS":281td0n7 said:
I'll do the Gospel Pass on 20th, Ed.

Good effort on the 20th, will post up more details a bit closer to the time.

CAS":281td0n7 said:
oh.....is there another date we could do off road in the Forest?

With SSEC10, HoNC and the Fred Whitton all coming up in the next couple of months I don't think it's likely I'll be organising anything before well into summer (and with the lack of interest in the two FoD rides this year perhaps need to look at what people want).

Agree with you Ed, I quite honestly feel pretty deflated about it all now, I guess people round here just dont want to group ride? :? Cannot make them I guess :twisted: :LOL:

daj":3538vgkr said:
Agree with you Ed, I quite honestly feel pretty deflated about it all now, I guess people round here just dont want to group ride? :? Cannot make them I guess :twisted: :LOL:

We're getting a decent little group together for the 20th so fingers crossed there.

Arse, only just seen this. Would have loved to have done tomorrow but have to take my son to footie :roll: I was going to say Sunday would have been better, not sure my wife would be of the same opinion though ;)
I'll come to FoD anytime, but I need a couple of weeks notice to sort lifts for footie etc.

Looks like you have a quorum for some impromptu bike polo action... thought FoD morale had dipped beyond redemption at one point, mind... ;-)

Mr K

'Build it and they will turn up once the squatters have wrecked it...'

I got a text from my mate at 11:30 last night

"You sure 65 miles is realistic?" :shock:

:LOL: Yep we are all ready this end!! :LOL:

Ok, away from the spam about bike polo and other metrosexual nonsense, hopefully all are still on for Saturday.

Forecast http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/ ... gion=world is for light rain showers so you may want to pack a gilet but otherwise looks warm and should be great.

See you from 9 a.m. onwards, we'll look to leave as close to 10 a.m. as we can - don't forget to PM me if you want phone number, address etc.

Tally bally ho!

Back