Ally feedback

really nice bloke and a pleasure to deal with, second time I've dealt with him forgot to leave feedback last time :oops: so I'll say it again really nice bloke and a pleasure to deal with!

Cheers me old china!

This guy is a true star, he was sending me a couple bits of karma and ended up sending me about 10 extra things. I was unwrapping it all like a kid at xmas. Thank you very very much Ally :D :D :D :D :D

Bought my Cinder Cone frame, nice/patient chap, great comms (sorry for crappy HDNL delivery :oops: ).

Cheers...Nick

Ally sold me some forks in good condition at a good price.

He sent me loads of good quality pictures and showed a genuine interest in my project. He was patient with me while I decided what to do and even posted them before payment cleared.

Excellent packing btw.

Thanks again Ally I'd buy from you again without hesitation.

I'll try to photograph and document my project when I get some free time, if ever!! :-(

Bought a few more things from me, quick payment, and let me known they had arrived safe & sound :LOL:
Nice one.

Cheers...Nick

Top Retrobiking

Bought some Yeti grips off Ally. All good on the communication and delivery fronts. No complaints. He even threw in a free bottle cage! Thanks Ally.

Swift payment for goods after registering interest. Acknowledgement of arrival of goods.
Excellent all round! :D

Back