South East Ride 28th March

Where shall we ride ?

• North Downs - Leith Hill (I dont know the area)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Downs - Arundel (Who will get lost this time ?)

• Narnia - (If you can ride threw the wardrobe your there)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What route do you guys plan to take ?
I was there yesterday and followed the river from Arundel to Amberley, and then joined the South Downs Way towards the East back to Chanctonbury but if you turn West at Amberley you go back to Whiteways and the forest obviously.

probably arundel out to slindon, up to whiteways, over to bignor, back to amberly and round to arundel again through burpham.

:D

i presume this is a strictly pre 98 ride, i will be goin fully rigid, don't want to turn up and find everyone else on the vintage 2006 full sussers :LOL:

thesneaker":29nyr2jy said:
i presume this is a strictly pre 98 ride, i will be goin fully rigid, don't want to turn up and find everyone else on the vintage 2006 full sussers :LOL:

???? Was that a serious question ?
If there are any discriminations based on the age of the bike I may not be "allowed" to take part, my retro bike only being a 2007 (hardtail though).

All welcome. I have a right pick an mix 2009 through to 1992 :oops: I still can't make my mind which Trimble to ride. The yellow only been ridden once off road :oops: And all new parts on it waiting to be enjoyed or ride my fav with the custom paint work. :?

I'll be there and hopefully bring my 3 mates, 1 of whom is on here very occasionally Sam Xmas, my Kula is retro and my mates Hei Hei is retro but my other mates have a klein attitude (pre trek) and a carbon giant xtc we all used to live over Rustington aso would go out to Arundel. Live in Hove now so tend to ride Stanmer park on the big dog course.

We should do a ride at Stamer some time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back